New update v0.4 Apha has been released for public!
You will also need the latest RMXP RTP to play.
- Play with an old savegame is fine but not recommended.
- Extended the story a bit.
- Re-drawn Yuuki’s facial expressions of bowing-down pose.
- Added another skirt flipping scene
- Added another pose where Yuuki would lift her skirt up.
- Added sitting pose where Yuuki would fall down on the ground.
- Added animated scenes where Yuuki’s crotch gets rubbed casually.
- Added a new scene: “Working at item shop”.
- Added a new scene: “Water drinking”.
- Added a new scene: “Toilet peeking”.
- Added a new scene: “Sleeping” (unused).
- Added a new scene: “Bowing down (rear shot)”.
- Added a new scene: “Defeated”.
- New casual mini-events.
- New characters.
- New maps.
- Dialogues/scenes minor edits from previous patches.
- Reworked BGM/BGS system on all maps to improve the atmosphere.
- …And a billion minor things I can’t remember yet.
There’s ‘Free Roaming’ mode after Mayor-san asked you to upgrade your weapon, so try to roam around and explore everything before moving on the main story quest.
- Z – Menu.
- X – Cancel/Slow walking.
- C – Confirm/Interact.
- Q – Skip message.
- W – Hide message window.
- S – Message log.
- Sometimes characters sprites will be incorrectly scaled if you play the game with custom resolution.
- Some background music glitches that can’t be smoothly done.
You can support me at: https://www.patreon.com/rannero
If you found any bug/glitch please report them to me, thanks.
3 thoughts on “Update: the Curse of Pleasure Alpha 0.4”
Couldn’t post at patreon ‘cos I’m not a patron…”legally”, i shouldn’t be playing this if you get what i mean, but i wanted to report a bug, where if Yuuki accepts the bearded man’s mission to go to the cave with Seita in the party, a bug occurs. What happens is that at the end of the cave, by the ladder, the bearded man can’t “climb” it because of Seita being behind Yuuki. then the game just gets stuck. thought you should know, hope this reaches you.
you’re posting this in the wrong place.
I love it